Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concerts?

Options
  • 13-10-2008 5:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

Hey there. First post on the FF boards.

Do you guys know if there's ever going to be a final fantasy concert in Ireland? ever?

I'd nearly settle for the UK.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

They've been in the UK before alright, but i don't know about them coming back anytime soon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

http://www.videogameslive.com is the closest thing you'll get to it afaik. And there are tickets on sale for the events in London on the 24th. I am seriously considering going.

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

I saw an orchestra play one wing angel at lowlands, a festival in Holland. Was incredible...Sorry had to rub it in :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

I saw an orchestra play one wing angel at lowlands, a festival in Holland. Was incredible...Sorry had to rub it in :pac:
    damn you to hell *glare* :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Kiith wrote: »
    http://www.videogameslive.com is the closest thing you'll get to it afaik. And there are tickets on sale for the events in London on the 24th. I am seriously considering going.

I was at it and there were 2 different Final Fantasy sections plus a Kingdom Hearts one. Well worth going to!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Keep an eye on the national concert hall website around the times of games awards etc...they often do concerts for music from movies...was at a cool george lucas based one a while back, lots of star wars :D

so keep an eye out

Advertisement