Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I O U CIT

• 13-10-2008 8:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Nice to see a CIT thread. I got a great education there, had fun, made great friends and thanks to CIT and the lecturers am living the dream in California.

I O U CIT

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

P365 wrote: »
    Nice to see a CIT thread. I got a great education there, had fun, made great friends and thanks to CIT and the lecturers am living the dream in California.

I O U CIT

lol - fair play to ya buddy

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Seanot

P365 wrote: »

I O U CIT
    What course did you do ?? nice to hear!!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Ah nice to see a success story

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

*jealous!* :)

what are ya doing in california?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Hi its Me

I also am grateful to CIT, got lots of help from staff and fellow students, also landed a good job, stayed in Cork, I'm a home bird.

Thanks everyone in CIT

• Advertisement
Advertisement