Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The theory test book

Options
  • 13-10-2008 9:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I have the theory test book second edition, but on saturday i went to Eason and there was new theory test book , do i need to buy the new one ??? or i can learn from old book and is there all the same questions ??? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 mefain

Hi You would be best served to spend the money on the new 3rd edition of the theory book, it retails at about 17.50 euro. It does cover all the questions listed in the 2nd edition but has an expanded bank of questions. The theory test you will be examined in will be the new 3rd edition. Be careful, how the questions are phased can be confusing, TIP: make sure you read the actual question not what you think they are asking. Take your time, sometimes you will be asked the same question in a number of different ways. Also there are a couple of questions listed and the answers given are wrong however to get a correct result you must give them the answer they want regardless!!! What can I say, how Irish is that!!!!! Good Luck;)

Advertisement