Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Board Repairs in the Dublin Area

Options
  • 13-10-2008 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Anyone have any experience of any board repairers in or around Dublin?

After going over the falls once slightly over the weekend, I noticed a crack across the width of my board (8'6" NSP Epoxy) about a 18 inches from the nose wrapping around onto the rails, but not yet gone onto the deck. There is an slight indentation all along the crack on the underside of the board too.

Cheers for any help you can give

Gutted...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭little lady

Hi,

I damaged my board last Saturday and the only place that I can find to repair it in Dublin is Surfdock http://www.surfdock.ie/home.php
    I mailed them and they have a guy who comes and collects boards for repair each week. They open daily til 6pm except Thursday which is late night til 8pm and Saturday til 5pm. I'm presuming they are closed on Sunday.

I've never used them before so I don't know how go they are. Hope this helps.

LL

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭dutchgoldtony

Cheers for the info, was just onto them there....

Reckon it's fixable though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭napapa

don't know to much about fixing boards but me thinks its toasted.....

feel your pain bro

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭dutchgoldtony

Sickened...

Might be a reason to ditch pop outs forever!

Advertisement