Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Broadband in Glenealy

Options
  • 13-10-2008 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I've heard that BT will be taking orders for broadband services in Glenealy from tomorrow, October 14th. Can anyone confirm whether this is the case?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭royan

I've just moved to Glenealy - I'm just ordering a new line with BT voice package and am looking at broadband offerings - BT weren't able to confirm ADSL availability but Eircom told me it should be available at the address now, so I'll report when I try after the line is installed on Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Nice1

Thanks Royan, it became available on the 15th, I've signed up for their Broadband option 2 and total talk - welcome to Glenealy - I'm a blow in from Dublin, we're here 5 years and it's absolutely fantastic. Wicklow town is very badly served when you compare it to the great facilities of Greystones, but Glenealy is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks Again.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭royan

Nice1 wrote: »
    I've signed up for their Broadband option 2 and total talk
    That's the service I've been looking at - only they don't offer static IPs. Good to know for sure that it's available, caveat line test.

Advertisement