Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is our boiler still under warranty?

Options
  • 13-10-2008 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

our boiler keeps overheating and has finally given up the ghost, i think. strange clunking noises and an f14 or f15 symbol.

we moved into the house a year and a half ago. is it still under warranty? does anyone have a number to contact the suppliers or someone who will fix it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Willie Brown - 0879765440

fixed our boiler a while back - think he may have been one of the guys who did the original installations. Don't know about the warranty though - sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Dmckeown

Whatever you do, dont call Greystones plumbing and heating.... told me I needed an entire new boiler at a cost of €600.

Got a second opinion.... fixed and fully serviced for €120.

Aforementioned fellow didn't notice that the boiler was set incorrectly for the fuel type either.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭neets

Dmckeown wrote: »
    Whatever you do, dont call Greystones plumbing and heating.... told me I needed an entire new boiler at a cost of €600.

Got a second opinion.... fixed and fully serviced for €120.

Aforementioned fellow didn't notice that the boiler was set incorrectly for the fuel type either.

could you pm me the contact number of your second opinion please?

Advertisement