Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"25" card game

Options
  • 13-10-2008 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

does anyone know if there is a computer game available for this popular irish card game?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

I think it would be stretching it a bit to consider this under the remit of "competitve gaming". Moving to games.

Bio

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

If they did make this game then they would have to include some ould boy in every table giving out f$%k with every play you make.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

bennyc wrote: »
    If they did make this game then they would have to include some ould boy in every table giving out f$%k with every play you make.

haha the memories. I remember playing this as a kid with my uncles down in shlygo. I do recall plenty of cursing when the wrong hands were played.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

be a nice college project for some second or third year CS student. Move over partypoker.com, here comes party25.com!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

bennyc wrote: »

PUT THAT BACK! THAT'S YOUR BEST CARD!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

i tried to learn this game years ago when they all used to play it in a pub i worked in had to give up as it was too complicated for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

BioHazRd wrote: »
    I think it would be stretching it a bit to consider this under the remit of "competitve gaming". Moving to games.

Bio

LOL if you seen it played in the pubs its like the world championships. Play the wrong card at the wrong time and you could end up barred!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    PUT THAT BACK! THAT'S YOUR BEST CARD!

PUT THAT BACK! THIS THREAD IS 14 MONTHS OLD!
    (Please don't dig up old threads, thanks) :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement