Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value Household Insurance

• 13-10-2008 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Household insurance is due for renewal just wondering anyone know of an online search facility to find cheapest insurance fo rthe house?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Whatever you do don't go for Quinn direct, you might pay a bit more elsewhere but at least you should get decent cover. A friend of mine is an Insurance assessor and has told me of numerous people who have had problems making claims with Quinn.

Unfortunately you only ever find out the real value of insurance when you have to make a claim and no one ever wants to be in that position.

Recently I had to make a claim for some personal items stolen from our hire car when we were on a weekend away in Germany. VHI multi trip travel insurance had more get out clauses than Houdini in the end we successfully claimed of our household insurance which was with Sun Alliance, they were a pleasure to deal with and I would definitely recommend them.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭leex

Have recently purchased House Insurance from Zurich (formally known as Eagle Star). Good value. I checked them out with work colleagues, friends etc as I wasn't familiar with the name beforehand but anybody who was a customer of theirs was happy with the service.

http://www.zurichinsurance.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭askU

Advertisement