Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert Maths... Help!!

Options
  • 13-10-2008 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Has anyone out there done one of those evening classes in a leaving cert subject? How did you find it went? I'm only 25 but i feel older and am thinking of doing Maths in the evening for ordinary level!

Help please...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I don't think it will be as hard as you think.

I'm doing a course with leaving cert level Maths. I'm finding it much easier to understand now than when I was in school. Firstly because the tutor is good and explains things well, secondly because I'm not studying 6 other subjects (just one other) and finally because I want to learn and make a go of it, I'm mature enough that I'm not afraid to ask questions and do lots of exercises at home to make sure I know it.

Do it and enjoy it. :)

Advertisement