Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby in DIT

Options
  • 13-10-2008 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Just wandering how I can go about joining the DIT rugby team and when/where to they train/play? I couldn't make the sports day join up things.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

Big inner wrote: »
    Just wandering how I can go about joining the DIT rugby team and when/where to they train/play? I couldn't make the sports day join up things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

You could either head down to the SU and get the contact details, or just turn up in Grangegorman any Monday for training and they'll take your name then, trainings at about 7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Big inner wrote: »

You can email ditrugby@gmail.com

Won the all ireland last year, in a new division this year and a new excellent coach.

PM if you want contact details otherwise show up to training on Mondays (usually 50/60 people, freshers team and a senior team training) or email the above address.

Matches are more often than not on a Wednesday, or sometimes an extra training session.

Advertisement