Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone dealt with gamesplanet before?

Options
  • 13-10-2008 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I bought Grid from the site some time ago. Installing the software onto a new machine recently it tells me the registration key is locked due to too many installs (3). It had been on other machines before but it was uninstalled.

The message suggested that I contact support. Which I did and got an email back telling me that the license key is locked because of too many installs and that I should contact support.

Beyond that there has been no response from the company. If I reply to the support mail sent I get nothing, if I send a new email I get the same again. It is just a cut and paste of their online FAQ

Anyone know if they have any forums or other method?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Ok so I have contacted codemasters who said they can't do anything.

So found a place called Metaboli that are relelated (looks like). So posted there. Got a response to send details and they would forward on to their support. Stil nothing yet though :/

Advertisement