Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Park

Options
  • 13-10-2008 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

Can anybody recommend a cheap car park I can use in the city centre I parked in one the other day and they charged me a ridiculas amount.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

Where? For how long?

For a full day, the train station isn't bad at around €6 or €7. It fills up early, maybe around 8. The car park between Douglas Street and the South Terrace (near South Parish community centre) is around €10/day. Park and ride at Black Ash (Kinsale Road N27) is around €5/day which I think includes the bus fare to the city centre.

For short term parking, there are 2-hour disc parking areas not far from the city centre, e.g. Union quay, Popes Quay. Map here : http://www.corkcity.ie/ourservices/roadstransportation/trafficdivision/

Advertisement