Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order Guild!

Options
  • 13-10-2008 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

OK, I nearly have enough people to get this going. If you're interested in founding a guild on Order - Karak Eight Peaks, post here or message me up in-game: Sevren.

It's gonna be run by two people from another forum, so I don't think I'll get much say in the name, but I'm not too bothered about that.

For the Empire!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

KingLoser wrote: »
    OK, I nearly have enough people to get this going. If you're interested in founding a guild on Order - Karak Eight Peaks, post here or message me up in-game: Sevren.

It's gonna be run by two people from another forum, so I don't think I'll get much say in the name, but I'm not too bothered about that.

For the Empire!
    ahh but it won't be 'our' warhammer guild then will it?

have a look at our destruction guild, THATS what you should be aiming for ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

There's no such thing as an order boardie guild really... not enough players. This is more of an open shout for anyone who wants to get in on a small guild at forming stage.

Question because I can't log on from work: Do all six players need to be online at the same time to create the guild?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Might finally create an order alt and stick it in that guild. I prefer order's areas and cities.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

As I said before I much prefer the Order Characters to the Destruction ones. But there's no real Boards guild, which is what I was hoping would happen. If you get a guild going though I'll make a character...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

KingLoser wrote: »
    There's no such thing as an order boardie guild really... not enough players. This is more of an open shout for anyone who wants to get in on a small guild at forming stage.

Question because I can't log on from work: Do all six players need to be online at the same time to create the guild?
    to answer ur question: yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

OK, work is kickin the **** outta me this week.

But at the weekend, if ye wanna get online at some generic time, like noon some day. Let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Roy Rogers

Hey KL, wouldn't mind getting in on something like this, but dunno if I'll be able to devote a large amount of time to it.

I PMd you on UG1 earlier, btw.

Installing WAR now, so here comes my first taste of an MMO...

Advertisement