Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game sped up?

Options
  • 13-10-2008 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭

Logged in last night after not playing for the guts of two weeks, and downloaded the latest patch.

Now, the entire thing seems like it's been sped up about X5. Right from the intro, where all the logos flash up, all through character and server selection and in game. When playing, myself, other players and NPC's all move around rediculously fast.

Any one else have a similar problem? I've allready tried updating my graphics drivers. Is there any way to roll back and reapply the latest patch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Reinstalled and repatched the game last night, didn't seem to do anything. tried running in windowed mode and XP compatablity mode.

This could be caused by an issue with AMD processor's dual core optimization, so Ill try a hotfix tonight and see how that goes.

Advertisement