Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

COD WaW keys out now - eurogamer

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

sent one before you :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

ah dude my names all over the place before you!! time for crying me thinks

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

believ it not sent him a pm at 21.51 when he posted that saying lol.. but ya never know.. could be all talk..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Sharpshooter656

no problem sorry Lenny, Raflaution sent private message first if i get another 1 ill give it 2 u

lol your joking. sure took him 3 mins to rpely back to this..?!
    ah well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

Chhers Sharp...downloading now.... Good stuff

Unlucky Tallaght the reacharound nicked it!!

ah don't worry about it, thanks. sure where you from? stay active on this site, its quiteful! :)

Wouldn't mind a code for this myself. Actually, I'd kill for one of theses. Please ask me to kill for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

creggy wrote: »
    I think it needs its own thread

get them quick

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=257365

So what does everyone think of the beta. Good/bad , too twitchy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

dazftw wrote: »
    Its an online beta only games pretty good. Its call of duty in everyway except for its world war 2.

COD4 is call of duty in every way except its Modern Day !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Anyone got any left?

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭bonkers

may i pls pls have one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

Gave my spare one to a mate cos he got broadband back was gonna give it out here.

eurogamer.net and callofduty.com will prob have more soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭gar1234

any more spares please:):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Got an Email from Activision there with one. That was awfully nice of them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

played it for about an hour last night
    first is that the maps seem much bigger - and a bit confusing
    second is the tanks - they don't seem to add much or to give a huge advantage
    third is the dogs - a great addition, should help stop camping in an area
    fourth is the levelling up, seems to be handled a bit different that cod4
    also some new perks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Got my code just there! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Got my code just there! :)

Ahh, still don't have one, I wish they would just open this up until the release date...

I mean, so many people have them at this stage, its just a pain in the rectal cavity for the few, that callofduty.com haven't been so kind to, or who missed the one hour eurogamer window :(

Just logged into the email there to find I have a key too :)
    I got mine off callofduty.com

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

aww man how did i miss all this:(
    Anyone know if there is anyway to still go about getting one please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I'm the same :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭dublander

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Ahh, still don't have one, I wish they would just open this up until the release date...

I mean, so many people have them at this stage, its just a pain in the rectal cavity for the few, that callofduty.com haven't been so kind to, or who missed the one hour eurogamer window :(

They've only given out probably about 40,000 altogether. It's only for testing, so if they made it a full release to everyone the servers wouldn't handle it! if you were a true fan you should already have a key

dublander wrote: »
    It's only for testing, so if they made it a full release to everyone the servers wouldn't handle it!

I'd like them to open it up, but they aren't going to. They are creating hype, everyone wants a key, you always want what you can't have, etc, etc. It's just a pain in the arse for everyone who hasn't got one at this stage, hearing about people chatting about it and having every forum/thread littered with "give me a key plz" requests...The reason you supply is bollocks though. So, what are they going to do in a few weeks when the real version is released? Is everything going to keel over and die? It would mean setting up their servers a little earlier (if they haven't done so already)
    if you were a true fan you should already have a key

That comment gave me a good laugh....Randomly selecting people from callofduty.com is selecting "true fans". Jesus, thats very strange, as one guy has received a key who has only played any COD on Xbox Live for about 10 hours. They must have telepathically known that he played hundreds of hours of COD over a LAN in college. Amazing that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭dublander

don't be getting the hump just cuz your being left out, all i'm saying is that if you really did want a key you could have gotten one. eurogamer gave away 20,000 the other day.

and now for a quick review; the game is amazing, can't wait to get home and play it til my fingers bleed

don't be getting the hump just cuz your being left out

Well call me captain obvious, but saying that I'd like them to open it up like a normal demo is a pretty fair comment as its a pain for whoever didn't have one. If stating the obvious constitutes having "the hump", or your "hump", or "humping" anyone then good for you.
    eurogamer gave away 20,000 the other day.

Lets do some simple maths:

I missed the random 60 mins that they were available for as I was driving
    PLUS
    Not being randomly selected from cod.com
    PLUS
    Not having enough money to preorder from the place giving away beta keys for online orders
    EQUALS
    OMGZ, I'M NOT A 'TRUE FAN'

Logic, I haz it. Although, if there is another way of acquiring one, I'd be happy to find it out :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

got a code but it wont allow me to use it, just says cannot retrieve the information from xbox live please try again later

Anyone any idea whats wrong

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

shinzon wrote: »
    got a code but it wont allow me to use it, just says cannot retrieve the information from xbox live please try again later

Shin

Well if you give me the key ill be happy to test it for you:p
    Ah I am not sure. I think i read somewhere that you get one code. then you've to go on another site and with that code, generate a new code again. but you probably have already done that no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

nope got the code through callofduty.com, so is there another place I need to generate a new code from, just says to redeem code at the marketplace

and thats what i get when i try redeem it

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

shinzon wrote: »

Shin

Xbox Live probably thinks you're not a true fan of the game, hence you're not worthy of the Beta.

• Advertisement

man the download is comin in right slow, only on 25% and its on abou 45-50 mins

Advertisement