Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for a Spoiler for a Corolla Hatchback

Options
  • 13-10-2008 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hi, I just picked up a Corolla hatchback there the other day, and was looking for a spoiler for it(I just like the look of them!)
    I have no idea where to look, and the garage who we bought it off said they'd be around 500euro, which I thought was unreal.
    So if anyone knows where I could get one, it would be great
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

What year is the corolla?

Normally one will cost about €200 unpainted, then it needs to be painted and fitted, little change of €500.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Got my spoiler second hand for 100 odd euro, then sanded primed and painted for another hundred. Try buyandsell and the likes for used, and your usual modifications shops for spurious yokes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭meesa

toyotaownersclub.com will get you one I`m sure. They`re UK based of course but easy to post over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Depending on where you are in the country ring Autozone, Limerick, Cork, Waterford, Letterkenny or PR Reilly in Kilbarrack Dublin.

They do Spurious(spelling) parts for all cars. Tell them what you want and you will get a much better deal.

Example. Front Fogs for VW Passat: Trade price €15+vat Dealership originals €85+vat. The €15+vat ones are made by Valeo to are top notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Realtine

pjjk90 wrote: »
    Hi, I just picked up a Corolla hatchback there the other day, and was looking for a spoiler for it(I just like the look of them!)
    I have no idea where to look, and the garage who we bought it off said they'd be around 500euro, which I thought was unreal.
    So if anyone knows where I could get one, it would be great
    Thanks

A bit cheeky i know, but could I ask how much you bought the Corolla H/B for? only I'm trying to sell one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Toon--soldier

Is it the tte spoiler you want or is the one that comes standard?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Try ebay id say

Advertisement