Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pension Advice

Options
  • 13-10-2008 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I recently finished work on fixed-term contract (from Dec 2002 - May 2007) with my employer and returned to my home abroad.

Under the fixed-term workers act (brought in July 2003) I was entitled to employer pension contributions. My employer is aware of this and have since stated that they will backdate and process this pension.

However, I feel they are delaying and are endeavoring to avoid the payment. It has nearly been 1.5 years since they said they would process the pension and to this date still can't guarantee a final date for payment. They say it is complex and have now decided to look at employees on a case by case basis.

I know for sure that I'm a legally entitled to this pension. Who should I seek to get advice on the matter?

Thanks Florey

Comments

Advertisement