Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who makes you laugh???

Options
  • 13-10-2008 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I am loving the success of all these female comedians....tina fey, kathy griffen, margaret cho....who is your favorite female comedian??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

I am loving the success of all these female comedians....tina fey, kathy griffen, margaret cho....who is your favorite female comedian??

Mostly rocky25, right here on boards - but I don't think that he is a she :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Tina Fey did, her line about Global Warming is a classic...

"I don't believe in Global Warming, It's just gods way of hugging us closer":D

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/vp-debate-open-palin-biden/727421/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ChucklingFool

Gotta love Tina Fey, especially in those SNL impressions of Sarah Palin. Lisa Lampanelli is another one that I noticed recently when I was watching tv. Her appearances on those roast shows are pretty funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 DontStandChance

One of my favorites hands down is Nicole Sullivan. Can't get enough of her impressions on Mad TV. Loved her impersonations of Britney Spears and Hillary Clinton. Also like Sarah Silverman on her show too, she's pretty funny as well.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Saw Joe Brand's Live at the Apollo show on TV recently, which was quite good.

Shouldn't this be in the stand-up forum?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I don't find any female comedians funny.

Women in general don't tend to be funny either tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Xavi6 wrote: »
    I don't find any female comedians funny.

Women in general don't tend to be funny either tbh.
    Completely agree!!!!

Smack the pony - Never let women do a mans jobs!
    The nula's - ?????
    Women comedians make me cringe, (when they should be making me dinner:p)

guess who makes me laugh????????????????

ALL YORE MAS:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

guess who makes me laugh????????????????

ALL YORE MAS:D
    You fail to make me laugh:(

really? i worked on that one all week. must have been my delivery. DRAT.

• Advertisement
Advertisement