Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The finest rapper working today.. CJizzle

• 13-10-2008 7:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,019 ✭✭✭✭

The best and worst thing about MySpace is the possibility that anyone can become a MySpace artist... no matter how good or bad they are.

And now I shall introduce CJizzle - the best white rapper to emerge from the scene since Eminem.

Just listen to the high-production values and lyrical genius on tracks like 'Shut Yo Mouth', 'Who Are You' and 'Boone Country Baby'.

Legend!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Link doesn't work for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,019 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Link doesn't work for me.
    Does it work now?! Fecking MySpace!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Yup it's working. Shut yo mouth (some advice he should follow himself) is the funniest. Sometimes it even sounds like he's asking a question. Yeah, that's fúcking gangsta'. Confused has some honest lyrics though. "Now I'm so confused, I can't even follow the beat.". You also can't write lyrics, hold a tune, sing, and stop failing at life in general. This guys sucks more than a dyson in a hurricane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Good lord that's talent right there.

I gots to get me some of his tracks - where he be droppin' them at anyone know?

Holler at me yo.

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    I gots to get me some of his tracks - where he be droppin' them at anyone know?

I imagine the toilet with the rest of his shít.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

savage. Well found good sir.

Advertisement