Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back in U.L. and it feels so good :).

Options
  • 13-10-2008 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭

Well its official, as of today ive been accepted back into U.L. via transfer from DCU :). Just said id introduce meself to the forums here. Im Barry, 19, Doing New Media And English and im a 2 time college dropout now haha.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

ul ftw!

love coming back to UL myself

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Patricide wrote: »
    Well its official, as of today ive been accepted back into U.L. via transfer from DCU :). Just said id introduce meself to the forums here. Im Barry, 19, Doing New Media And English and im a 2 time college dropout now haha.

Welcome...come into my society...or even better buy a lotto ticket on the website....€1,200 up for grabs next week:D:D

http://fiannafail.csn.ul.ie

And agian.welcome to UL UL love it:pac:

Where wer you before DCU?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

ninty9er wrote: »
    Welcome...come into my society...or even better buy a lotto ticket on the website....€1,200 up for grabs next week:D:D

http://fiannafail.csn.ul.ie

Not tightening your belt like the rest of will be told to do tomorrow? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

I was in U.L., then i dropped out did a sound eng course in fas then i got dcu this year in my cao took that and transferred to U.L.

I really didnt have a clue what i wanted to do in college haha. As for fthe fianna fail soc, not my thing. Not really into political partys but if i were to go for anyone itd be sinn fein.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Patricide wrote: »
    Not really into political partys but if i were to go for anyone itd be sinn fein.

/Grabs popcorn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

welcome back!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Good to have you back. Miss the place myself.

*sniff

Advertisement