Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fable 2 competition *Tonight*

Options
  • 13-10-2008 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭

brim4brim made a thread in the xbox forum but it hasnt had many replies so I thought id post it here too.

www.exiledgamers.com are having a simple competition tonight to win a copy of fable 2. To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is become a member, post a picture of anything in the gallery and post something in the forum. Then pick a number between 0 and 99 and be online from 9 to 9:15.

Its easy really and well worth doing.
    Original thread here
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055397467

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

I've posted a pic to the gallery and posted in the forums but I dont have access to the competitions forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Give me a sec. ill get the site admin to have a look

The admin says that you should be ok to access it but just in case you still cant give me te number you want to pick and ill post it for ya :)

Seems to be sorted now, I've posted twice on the thread. I assume the "your post will not be visible until an admin approves it", is normal?

Thanks for asking about it anyway.

(my numbers is 47, goooo 47!)

It might just be because you are a new user to make sure that you arent a spammer:P
    I have posted your number on the thread anyway.
    Good Luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

doh, a few mins too late :(

Sign up to the site anyway mcgovern as there will be more competitions soon for Gears of War 2.

BTW TomCo congrats you won one of the games :)

Hahaha, how about that!

Awesome.

Advertisement