Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Life with Playstation' Issues

Options
  • 13-10-2008 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Dont even know if this is possible, probably isnt, but Im having trouble downloading this update to my ps3. My connection isnt the best and times out or errors at about 25-30% each time. Does anyone have the ability to put this update on their comp so I can update 'via storage media'??

Probably isnt possible but its annoying me that my connections being so crap so I'm exploring every avenue.

Thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

You could try a net cafe and download to some storage media!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

hmm reminds me before boradband i had to download an early cs beta on eircoms 33k line i think it was and it took over a month and a 1/2 because the line was **** and i kept getting interpupted and i had to keep restarting the download - just keep trying you will get it evuentelly.

Advertisement