Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychology Points!!!

Options
  • 13-10-2008 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hey, does anybody have any guesse what the points for Psychology could be in Ucc next year??? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Papercut

Oh but I mean do you think they'll go up or go down or stay the same in 2009???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Niamh-17

As we are on the topic of psychology, anyone know if the psychology course in UL is new? i was on qualifax there looking at UL course and say psychology but couldnt remember seeing it before? I new there was psychology and sociology but not psychology on its own.....or did i just miss it?

I never knew UL had a Psychology course til 2 days ago :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Papercut wrote: »
    Oh but I mean do you think they'll go up or go down or stay the same in 2009???

Well if its in or around the 505 region its unlikely to fluctuate in any huge way, aim for around 520, you should be safe.

• Advertisement

Well I did the leaving last yr and was 10 points short....I'm considering repeating 2 or 3 subjects to get the extra points...but if it goes up....uh oh :eek:

Advertisement