Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jordan @HOYS

Options
  • 13-10-2008 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭

Did anyone see her 'performance'?!!! I thought she was crap, but thats just my opinion, i stand over it. Her 1st performance was brutal and while last nights was a little better, i still thought it was bad. Her horse is lovely though! I don't think she'll pose much of a threat to Anky in the next Olympics anyway!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

At least she got there and is competing. I havent seen any of her performances but I say fair play to anyone who gets to HOYS in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭MDFM

well at least those that did get there besides her, were a million times better than her and got there on their own merit by competing and qualifying. She was only there on display, it wasnt a competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

Oh I thought she was competing.

my baad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭MDFM

It was a musical display, her and 2 other riders. I think one of them trains her. I can understand the fact that she may have being nervous, who won't be, but she seemed out of sync with the other 2 riders rhythm's and transtitions all the time. for someone who is in the public eye so often, i was surprised by her. her whole upper body was as stiff as a board, she dropped her head constantly, and was constantly relying on the other riders to set the scene. i wouldnt have liked to have being in her position, but it really was an unpolished performance. Though, like i say, her horse is fabulous, and only towards the end (just before she left the arena) did she give the horse the chance to perform to his natural ability, his extended trot is fantastic!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

I say fair fcuks to her :)

• Advertisement

Any pics / vids?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭mitsubishi1

There's a vid of her here on youtube.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=T7VGCEoW8WU

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Before that last link, I thought this was about the country Jordan.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

I seen both her displays & yea they were'nt great but give the girl a break ,it was a massive stage & her riding ability was always going to be pulled apart by the real (horsey )people. it least she gets the sport on the front pages which is more then poor billy twomey got after a super display of jumping on a horse i believe they breed themselves:)

Advertisement