Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So...what are you doing for Halloween?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Some want to do the CIT Bondi thing, I despise Bondi - I'm trying for Gorbys/Freakscene.

As for cotumes I got this;

wismjl.jpg

Pics or you're lying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

for the love of holy saint god I hope that vinta is a woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Why is it that girls almost always go as somethng slutty? I am not adverse to it, just wondering.

And then calling there costume, The Slutty Nurse, is that not a bit redundant?

Why is it that girls almost always go as somethng slutty? I am not adverse to it, just wondering.

And then calling there costume, The Slutty Nurse, is that not a bit redundant?

Think about it. Girls don't have creativity/originality but they do have lovely bottoms. Well, some of them do.

Kold wrote: »
    Think about it. Girls don't have creativity/originality but they do have lovely bottoms. Well, some of them do.

Good point, even though I have way more experience with the latter, unfortunately!!!!

• Advertisement

TED!

oooh.. of course, they ALL have lovely bottoms.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

That outfit comes to my knees thank you very much! At least I don't do the typical french maid/playboy/slutty cop/nurse etc etc...Put it away, lads don't think THAT much of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

So, who's going to Freakscene then? Got my ticket yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

So, who's going to Freakscene then? Got my ticket yesterday.

Not me. I'm too old. Plus the smell of sweat, glue and paint is often just too much for my belly to withstand.

The East Village had a good do on last year but I'm not sure if they are doing the same this year as it has turned into more of a sh!t hole then it was even back then...

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Shurwhynot

Where in the city is good for getting Halloween costumes??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

couple of beers and watching most haunted live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭rexusdiablos

Pics or you're lying.

I second that.

So I am just back from Freakers, quite sober, had to leave at 1 because a friend was sick as fcuk. I was dressed as a Fat Biker Dude in case anyone saw me. I was in a Thin Lizzy t-shirt and leather waistcoat and pants!!!

Good craic but gonna rip the sh1t outta my friend in the morning!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

That was such a bloody laugh.

Kold, Rebel, nice to meet you guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

I was an arab last night if anyone saw me in freakscene... Good laugh I must say. Roll on next year!

Decidedly under dressed last night, I was the cameraman for the night so I'm sure I met a lot of ye. Great costume Necronomican. Inspired to try and outdo you next year but I won't be in Freakscene :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,382 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Well I enjoyed my Cork trip again. Was out night before Halloween, in Corbins, altho that closed at 01.45:( Ended up in the Brog for a few minutes then. Wasnt dressed up either. Good times though, Cubins was absolutely jammed.

does anyone have a pic of what won best costume at bondai?

a grand for a prize so i expect great things.

oh and kold, nice to put a face to ya, i was the gome in the big yellow power loader

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    I was an arab last night if anyone saw me in freakscene... Good laugh I must say. Roll on next year!
    Yeah I saw you on Oliver Plunkett Street when we left the club!
    Decidedly under dressed last night, I was the cameraman for the night so I'm sure I met a lot of ye. Great costume Necronomican. Inspired to try and outdo you next year but I won't be in Freakscene :p

Thanks man. Not sure I'll go all guns blazing next year though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Yeah I saw you on Oliver Plunkett Street when we left the club!
    I remember everyone was callin me the owner of man city or else suspectin me as a terrorist. Nice Corkonians!

Has anyone got photos? I didn't actually bring a camera!

Has anyone got photos? I didn't actually bring a camera!

I haven't looked through my footage yet... and it's Sunday... and I'm sleepy.

Advertisement