Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best priced printed polo shirts

• 13-10-2008 11:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where to get the most competitive price for polo shirts including printing (text only probably) but not in bulk, maybe 30 shirts to begin with.. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 funky24

Hi there,

Do you need the text to be embroidered or printed, I'll see if I can get you a good quote!

Regards,

O.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Guru Maith Agut

funky24 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Do you need the text to be embroidered or printed, I'll see if I can get you a good quote!

Regards,

O.

Sure get me a quote for both. Probably go with a small embroidery on front (right) chest area and then just print of larger proportion on rear at main (center) back area. thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 funky24

Hi again,

Is the embroidery on the front a logo or just writing , is is possible you can send it to my email and i can get a a definite price. It might wok out much cheaper if you were to buy the polo shirts in Dunnes/Heatons first as ours cost around £15 sterling. However if the shirt is to be worn over a year or so, you would be safer going for the higher quality/price shirt!

Talk soon,

Orla

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Guru Maith Agut

Orla, pm me your email address please and I will give you the details and send you a copy of the logo, which is a logo with text. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

funky24 wrote: »
    However if the shirt is to be worn over a year or so, you would be safer going for the higher quality/price shirt!

Talk soon,

Orla
    Have you a site to see sample work & quotes etc?

Advertisement