Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Book Club - New Members Wanted

Options
  • 13-10-2008 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

The Cork Book Club would like to invite anyone who loves reading & is interested in reading both new & old books of all genres to get involved.

We meet on the first Monday of every month at a wine bar at 8pm.

We either select books from the current bestsellers list or vote on older books. We all have different tastes and I have found myself reading books I would never have chosen myself and really enjoying them!

Its a very relaxed club, no pressure to turn up with notes made out or anything! We just discuss the books while sipping on our wine/coffee.

If youre interested please PM me or leave a message on the sticky in the Cork City forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭corkgal1981

Our next book is The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. Next meeting is December 1st.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

hunter164 wrote: »
    mod edit - hunter164 banned for a week

Hunter164 --> banned for a week.

Anything of a similar nature and you are banned for good.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭corkgal1981

A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens - Monday, 5th January, Reidys Wine Vault @ 8pm :)

Advertisement