Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What anime are you watching or manga are you reading?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Raif Severance

just watched Shingeki No Kyojin there and wow just wow , it may well be the best anime i ever seen

Yup.

Been Reading the Manga for a while now, and I'm as Stoke as anyone on watching the Anime. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Damn, just saw the first episode too, what a start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Yup.

Been Reading the Manga for a while now, and I'm as Stoke as anyone on watching the Anime. :D

i very well may need to drop one piece right now and start collecting Shingenki No Kyojin

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

just watched cowboy bebop film and also wolf children. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Was wondering what you were all going on about Shingenki No Kyojin for and then googled it as Attack on Titan, yeah it does look good.

Almost done with the first season of A Certain Magical Index, good show but nothing spectacular.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Finished hero tales yesterday,really enjoyed it,Watching KenIchi The Mightiest Disciple now.

Currently reading phoenix future by osamu tezuka and its fantastic so far .

The series really needs a re print

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Onto the 2nd season now of KenIchi.Really enjoying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Well Crunchyroll got Attack on Titan, damn damn good so far. Also liking Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet too this season, great visuals.

anyone ever read the web comic one punch man ?

its the funniest thing i ever read.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Watching Railgun at the min, enjoying it alot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

Finally have Durarara on...

After buying it two years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭gian

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)
    I guess everyone is talking about it, Its so good cant wait for the next episode :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭megaten

Trigger put up Little witch Academia on their official youtube channel with subtitles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjyhka0lM5Y

rte 2 were showing the anime of astro boy today. the most shocking thing i seen rte show ever.. completely took me off guard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Lenmeister

lol

Started watching trigun tonight,good so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

rte 2 were showing the anime of astro boy today. the most shocking thing i seen rte show ever.. completely took me off guard

My lil nine year old bro came up to me about that yesterday, called it 'that old Astro Boy cartoon' haha.
    That show was pretty damn cool if I recall correctly, very fluid animation and true to Tezuka's designs. Might see if I can record some eps for myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 johanna86

I am currently rewatching 3 animes

Kaze no Stigma

Vampire Knight Guilty

Angel Beats!

i am reading six different manga including

soul eater
    death note
    one piece
    and deadman wonderland

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

johanna86 wrote: »
    I am currently rewatching 3 animes

Kaze no Stigma

Vampire Knight Guilty

Angel Beats!

i am reading six different manga including

soul eater
    death note
    one piece
    and deadman wonderland

Angel Beats is great. Kaze no Stigma is enjoyable if forgettable. For me anyway.

• Advertisement

SgtBob wrote: »
    Angel Beats is great. Kaze no Stigma is enjoyable if forgettable. For me anyway.

Totally agree with you about kaze no stigma,enjoyed but it's forgettable,trigun is starting to get interesting now,on episode 13.

Wow trigun is fantastic! Gonna watch Fullmetal Alchemist next I think,anyone watched it before?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Raif Severance

Wow trigun is fantastic! Gonna watch Fullmetal Alchemist next I think,anyone watched it before?

Haven't watched Brotherhood yet, but I really love the Original Series. Probably got the best OST of any Anime I've watched.

Since you like Trigun, I think you might also like Irresponsible Captain Tylor too. Though both Animes seem s to be very dissimilar at first glance, one being Futuristic Western while the other is Space Opera, they are actually Kindred Spirits.

Most of it having to do with their Leads. Like Vash Stampede, Tylor seems to Win his Battles through Amazing Luck that borders on the Unbelievable.

Give the Anime a try, you might enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Just watched the first four episodes of "Attack on Titan", and by gawd I want to see more of it! Great story so far, if a bit not quite straight forward :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

Evangelion:
    Trans: WTF Just happened

Rebuild:
    Trans" Oh God, what just happened, it looked awesome.

Rebuild of Evangelion, 3.33
    Looks amazing, but goes from awesome to WTF in 3.33 seconds, then right back around again.

If the original was written on depression meds, this thing's on anti-psychotics.

the_syco wrote: »
    Just watched the first four episodes of "Attack on Titan", and by gawd I want to see more of it! Great story so far, if a bit not quite straight forward :confused:

My mate who has read the manga says they're throwing some things in there that aren't supposed to happen until much later.

I sincerely hope they're not trying to cram the manga (10 volumes so far) into a 26 episode season.

As for episode 4: Holy ****balls, talk about a cliff-hanger.

I also have Angel Beats ready to watch, but where will I find the time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Sieghardt

Watching so much stuff right now, the new season is really great

Attack on Titan and Gargantia on the Verdurous planet are really interesting epic shows

The Devil is a Part Timer is quite funny too, Satan working in McDonalds, it really reminds me of the Disgaea games, that kind of humour.

I give up, tomorrow I'm starting the manga of Attack on Titan, can't wait a week every time.

Damn cliffhangers.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭AzN

I'm currently reading "Liar Game"

• Advertisement

Really enjoyed full metal alchemist,would love to watch the brotherhood series,hmmmm not sure what to watch now.....

Advertisement