Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What anime are you watching or manga are you reading?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Vojera wrote: »
    ZE PAYYYYPAHHHHH!

That's never not funny :pac:

The fact that the climax ends with 50 people chanting it absolutely slays me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Seeing as Devil Survivor 2 is still airing and I've to wait each week for the new episode, I watched the first episode of My Ordinary Life this morning. It's weird (and reminds me of Azumanga) but I like it, so I think I'll finish the series.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

Started watching "Maria Holic". I don't even.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

triseke wrote: »
    Started watching "Maria Holic". I don't even.

Amazing, isn't it? :D
    I watched 'The wolf children Ame and Yuki' on Wednesday. AME Y U BE A WOLF?STAY WITH UR FAMILY! TT__________TT

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Wiefi

Toradora! and Hyouka c:

super pumped for this summer's anime season!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

some Devil May Cry to get me through the morning

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I waited so I could watch Attack on Titan all in one go (eps 1-10 that is). Great show. Probably the best show in the last 5 years imo

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I can finally get back to watching anime thursday ,when our limit is renewed :D,I was having withdrawal symptoms :-{.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Sesshoumaru

I'm really enjoying Attack on Titan. One of the best series I've watched in the last year at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭AzN

I'm really enjoying Attack on Titan. One of the best series I've watched in the last year at least.

Definitely, it's a shame we have to wait one week per episode! cliffhangers are killing me.

• Advertisement

Is Attack on Tintan shounen and all fighting? Is there any romance? I'm contemplating whether to watch it or not..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Raif Severance

MomijiHime wrote: »
    Is Attack on Tintan shounen and all fighting? Is there any romance? I'm contemplating whether to watch it or not..

I don't think so.

I'm very Current on the Manga and it hasn't happened there.

There's certainly an Undercurrent of Feelings between Eren and his Adopted Sibling, Mikasa. But so far, it hasn't Blossomed into anything I would call as Romance.

If that's what you're looking for, then I wouldn't give "Attack on Titan" a Go. It's just going to Disappoint you.

Hope that Helps. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Wiefi

Just finished marathoning Attack on Titan and just wow. The story so far is really compelling and interesting! Rarely do I take interest in this type of genre but the characters, art style and general feel of the anime is just so good.

I also watched The Girl Who Lept Through Time today which was pretty neat too uwu

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just finished samurai champloo,some nice samurai action in it,gonna watch last exile next I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mentalist101

Currently watching and reading Kingdom as well as Paranoia Agent. Planning to re-watch Monster as it was really good.

I'm now up to date on 'Attack on Titan' and it is very good!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Recca Kusanagi

Been reading a lot of Chinese manhuas lately and I've gotta say they're nothing short of amazing compared to all these new predictable mangas. I'm keeping up with City of Darkness, Feng Shen Ji, The Lawless, Heroes of Spring & Autumn and Blood & Steel. This stuff is gold and deserves more attention imho.

Been reading a lot of Chinese manhuas lately and I've gotta say they're nothing short of amazing compared to all these new predictable mangas. I'm keeping up with City of Darkness, Feng Shen Ji, The Lawless, Heroes of Spring & Autumn and Blood & Steel. This stuff is gold and deserves more attention imho.

These are really great, do you also read them on <snip>?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

These are really great, do you also read them on <snip>?

Just a reminder to not mention the names of sites where you can view manga scans illegally on here please :)

Konata wrote: »
    Just a reminder to not mention the names of sites where you can view manga scans illegally on here please :)

Sorry :(

• Advertisement

About 16 episodes into last exile and its finally starting to get interesting :).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

About 16 episodes into last exile and its finally starting to get interesting :).

Saw that it was released on Amazon and thought it looked interesting. What kind of style is it? Romance, action, slice of life :p

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Saw that it was released on Amazon and thought it looked interesting. What kind of style is it? Romance, action, slice of life :p

A bit of all 3 :p

Do you use amazon to stream?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭ibstar

Reading Naruto (the only managa that I ever read), only reason for reading it is because I started in late '00s. Really hope it will finish this year tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

A bit of all 3 :p

Do you use amazon to stream?

Hehe sounds like a nice combo :D

No streaming, just the boxset is out (does Amazon offer streaming from the UK store? USA is most likely region locked)

Found a review of the DVD, sounds like a class series http://www.uk-anime.net/anime/Last_Exile_-_Complete_Series_1_Collection.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Trying to catch up on Bleach at the moment. 100 + episodes to go...

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Hehe sounds like a nice combo :D

No streaming, just the boxset is out (does Amazon offer streaming from the UK store? USA is most likely region locked)

Found a review of the DVD, sounds like a class series http://www.uk-anime.net/anime/Last_Exile_-_Complete_Series_1_Collection.html

Ya it's region locked,that's a cool website.

Immelman turn!

I love this show :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

watchin outlaw star.2 words......Space Cowboys

Just finished last exile,what a great series.

• Advertisement

Started watching witch blade,interesting so far :pac:.

Advertisement