Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What anime are you watching or manga are you reading?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Just two episodes of Devil Survivor 2 left. Woot.

I'm going to try to finish Rumbling Hearts this week. It has been really frustrating me. If people would just talk to each other then these situations wouldn't arise! (Maybe that's the point?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Started watching witch blade,interesting so far :pac:.

Another one I meant to watch, might give this a lash after catching up on Bleach.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Varkov wrote: »
    Another one I meant to watch, might give this a lash after catching up on Bleach.

Do,it's fantastic so far imo.

Great music in it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Martonio

I am watching Dragonball at the moment. I am on episode 151. Man, it is some task getting through them all. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

Martonio wrote: »
    I am watching Dragonball at the moment. I am on episode 151. Man, it is some task getting through them all. :)

is that due to all the filler episodes or just the sheer number of episodes.i rewatched dragonball z a few months back and forgot how much filler is in it.the same with bleach too.heck of a lot of filler.there are lists online that tell you which episodes are filler and which are the ongoing story

• Advertisement

started season 10 of naruto shipuuden.season 8 was amazing and season 9 were all flashback episodes so i skipped most of it to continue wit the momentum of the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica, man this show is trippy at times. Just got to epiosde 10 and when they said it would be a different take on the Sailor Moon-style Magical Girl animes they werent wrong!

The amount of filler in DB and Naruto is unbelievable. I pass quite a few episodes of Naruto. DB just has tonnes of episodes probably due to the amount of filler. I may check out those lists actually as it may save me from agonising flashbacks.

I hate being up to date with Naruto episodes. It kills me to wait for a new episode every week. :P Kinda worth it at the moment though. The story is getting good!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Just saw "Ghost in the Shell: Arise"

Wow. Just. Wow. Anyone who loved the original GITS:SAC will love this film. So much info is given. There's a nice bit after the credits as well ^.^

Looks like it features the formation of the team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 victorpaul1

Death Notes online at the moment. I like it so much and wanna watch again and again.

Death Notes online at the moment. I like it so much and wanna watch again and again.

death note is brilliant.one of my favourites but its way down my list of anime to rewatch.there are a couple of live action movies of it thats not so good tho

Death note is on my list of must watch. I finished DB but I am going to wait and watch something else before starting DBZ.

Forgot all about Witch Hunter Robin. What a series!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Forgot all about Witch Hunter Robin. What a series!

That looks awesome another added to the list to watch.

Death note was on netflix but now its gone :mad:.

Go to <snip>
    It has everything regarding anime. including death note (I just checked).
    Mods, I don't know if this is an illegal site or not so don't ban me. :P Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Go to <snip>
    It has everything regarding anime. including death note (I just checked).
    Mods, I don't know if this is an illegal site or not so don't ban me. :P Thanks.

It's illegal. Link removed.

Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Found a series called "Golgo 13". Seems it's a new (2008-2009) TV series. Hoping it's as good as the movie I have on DVD (1973) :D

Although it's a dub, the voices are spoke with a nice grittiness that resemble the characters, so hoping it'll work out well. A change from having to read the subtitles from "Attack on Titan" anyhoos :)

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

Just started "Maria Holic".

I'm not sure what the whole thing is about just yet...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Didn't find it that good tbh. A lot of people raved about it, found it very overrated myself.

Just finished witch blade,good series,sad at the end,started watching blassreiter now,sounds interesting :).

Im onto season 2 of blass reiter,its actually really good,took a while to get going,that Magwald Xargin is one evil bastard :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

Didn't find it that good tbh. A lot of people raved about it, found it very overrated myself.

Im not sure what to think about it, to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Recca Kusanagi

Started reading Onepunch Man. When I read the synopsis I thought it sounded boring as ****. Boy was I dead wrong. THIS **** IS GOLD! :eek: Never have I read an action manga with so much originality, well placed humor and absolutely astonishing artwork. The main character is so FULL OF WIN & BADASSERY! :cool: Highly recommended to anyone into Seinen and supernatural stuff. Hell I recommend to everyone. :D:D:D

Blassreiter was excellent,I'm watching aquarion now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Attack on Titan is such an addictive series:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Picked up Planetes on DVD at Arcadecon last week, very nice series so far, love the realistic style of space-life.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

I'm up to date on Adekan.. IT'S PERFECT!!!

• Advertisement

just watched some Astro Fighter Sunred and eh,i'm pretty speechless

Advertisement