Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What anime are you watching or manga are you reading?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

just watched some Astro Fighter Sunred and eh,i'm pretty speechless

I just youtubed it there,looks insane :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

I just youtubed it there,looks insane :D.

its pretty off the wall.still not sure if i like it or not but the episodes are only 13minutes long so its easy to watch

started Darker Than Black.it looks promising

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Aquarion is an anime not great tbh,Watching FMA Brotherhood now on netflix \0/.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Watched both seasons of Black Lagoon. Pretty brill.

Still watching fma brotherhood,soooo good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Attack on Titan... all of my what even

• Registered Users Posts: 7 cats98

I like reading saiyuki and love to watch most studio ghibli such as howls moving castle etc also enjoy naruto, though the fillers are becoming annoying. anyone else like these or could recommend others for me to look into??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Raif Severance

cats98 wrote: »
    I like reading saiyuki and love to watch most studio ghibli such as howls moving castle etc also enjoy naruto, though the fillers are becoming annoying. anyone else like these or could recommend others for me to look into??

One Piece and Full Metal Alchemist.

sort of gave up on darker than black after episode 20.then gave up on eden of the east.i must not be in the right frame of mind for anime tonite.maybe i'll give hellsing ultimate a whirl

What's darker than black like?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Davaeo09

Not watched much anime recently until I decided to re watch fma brotherhood, since that i've stumbled onto Attack on Titan. What do people think of it? If you've not tried it I would highly suggest doing so :)

its not bad,its just a bit slow and doesn't seem to be going anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭G.J.

I just finished watching OreImo, it was pretty funny, I enjoyed it.

currently watching escaflowne, love the artwork :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Just finished the devil is a part timer. First half is excellent, 2nd half not so much :(

It's sad that the funniest moments all seem to be in the first 2 episodes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Just watched `Darker than black` it was OK, and after a recommendation I am now watching `Attack on titan` and so far its great....

I'm watching Clannad now, it's fantastic, I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Just started Btoom

God its so stupid but seems to think its clever.

might give up on it quickly enough

I finished Clannad, promptly started ~After Story~ and finished that too. Now I don't know what to do. T_T

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Priest socks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Watching Kimi no Iru Machi... talk about stab through the heart stuff, it's a bit depressing.... but good stuff so far. Anyone interested in watching it, give it more than 3 episodes, it's only 5 into the series but it really picks up from 4.

watching howl's moving castle, awesome!

I discovered Kogepan today and it has made me very very happy. :D
    I thought that me relating to Shinji Ikari was bad enough but here I am relating to an animated burned piece of bread. Honestly, episodes 5 and 6 (there are only 10 afaik) have taught me more life lessons than teachers at school or self-help books ever have.....
    .....it's moments like this where I should probably re-evaluate every life choice Ive ever made! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Just finished watching Cosmo Warrior Zero, was great

And now im about to watch an old childhood favourite 'Venus Wars'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Jhax

G.J. wrote: »
    I finished Clannad, promptly started ~After Story~ and finished that too. Now I don't know what to do. T_T

I recommend you watch Angel Beats, Kanon 2006 and Air if you like Clannad, they are all made by Jun Maeda (Clannad Creator) and they are all pretty similiar in artwork and themes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

After watching "Cowboy Bebop" and "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex", I've decided to start watching "Legend of the Galactic Heroes". It's pretty epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Just started watching Psycho Pass, man what a great series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Just started watching Psycho Pass, man what a great series.

That's one I am really excited about seeing :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I finally finished Rumbling Hearts (I found that pretty tough going, to be honest) and I'm rewatching Cowboy Bebop. I loaned the film to a friend before I got to watch it and now, three years later, I finally got it back. So I'm reacquainting myself with the series before I watch the film.

• Advertisement

I'm following Watamote at the moment. It's so cringey, but I'm really enjoying it at the same time.

Advertisement