Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Footage of McCain "defending" Obama

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

What I enjoyed about the clip was the woman's hesitation's actually.
    You could tell she was desperate.... desperate to be able to say "n!gger" but knew she wasn't allowed. So she was flailing around in her mind for a different word to use and remembered "arab".

funny stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I think the problem is, people have come to demonize McCain, when in fact he IS a great, respectful and decent man who has found himself in an intense and stressful situation and reacted badly to it.

McCain the man is most likely sickened to be associated with these people. McCain the presidential candidate is a slave of the Republican Party.....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

GuanYin wrote: »
    I think the problem is, people have come to demonize McCain, when in fact he IS a great, respectful and decent man who has found himself in an intense and stressful situation and reacted badly to it.

I don't know enough about his past, my opinion of him is formed from approximately the last 3 months, and in that time I haven't seen this great, respectful and decent man that you speak of.

However, I'm starting to really love this Olbermann guy, he's been right on the money for the outrage that I've felt about Palin and now McCain's "poor me" act:

http://rawstory.com/rawreplay/?p=2172

• Registered Users Posts: 83,259 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

GuanYin wrote:
    in fact he IS a great, respectful and decent man who has found himself in an intense and stressful situation and reacted badly to it.
    The truth is I have too much respect for John McCain to vote him into the office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Overheal wrote: »
    The truth is I have too much respect for John McCain to vote him into the office.

I'm going to assume you're joking, but you're not far from the reality.

I think McCain knows he has lost and I think he knows why.

I feel very sorry for him because he'll never get another chance.

But as they always tell guys trying to impress someone "be yourself" and he hasn't been himself since this campaign started.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

If Mcain had of replied saying the woman was correct he would have seemed like a right idiot and alienated a lot of people. Saying or agreeing with something like that would be a very silly thing for a candidate to do.

Advertisement