Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Musicals Season

• 14-10-2008 12:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭

Time to fire up the Sky box as the Sky Musicals Season starts next week :D:D:D

The Musicals Season runs from Monday 20 to Sunday 26 October, and will include 18 HD movies in total, the majority of which are not yet available on Blu-ray.

The Biggest Musicals Season On British Television Ever!, October 20th - 26th will feature:
    Hairspray (2007)
    The Sound Of Music (UK HD premiere)
    The Rocky Horror Picture Show (UK HD premiere)
    West Side Story
    Grease
    Grease 2
    The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas
    Dreamgirls
    The King And I
    Carousel
    Doctor Dolittle (1967)
    Funny Face
    Idlewild
    Oklahoma!
    Paint Your Wagon
    The Pirates Of Penzance
    Love Me Tender
    Holiday Inn (1941)
    Louisiana Purchase (1941)

http://www.homecinemachoice.com/blogs/team_HCC/sky+announces+hd+musicals

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Oooooh! :D:D

You rock John K! I saw that Hairspray was on tonight but I didn't realise it was a whole series of musicals and stuff!

Excitement! Plus I've never managed to see all of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

i wishi had digital:(

i wishi had digital:(

Make friends with someone who does! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

I wonder if they'll play the live Oklahoma! with Hugh Wolverine Jackman as the lead :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

fonpokno wrote: »
    Plus I've never managed to see all of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. :D

How can you possibly get this forum made without ever having seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show??? :eek:

Incidentally, I saw this episode of Cold Case the other day and it's re-ignited my fervour for it! And I now want to go see a proper audience-interaction-filled version of it. It's officially on my list.

• Advertisement

I know... :( I admit it, I'm a fraud. But I'm a fraud with good contacts! :)

I have many many good intentions and I always wanted to dress up and go see it when they played it in the Classic in Terenure but they stopped it before i was old enough! :(

Advertisement