Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sore loose pernament front tooth.

• 14-10-2008 12:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Last night before going to bed, I was fiddling with my right front tooth. It overlaps a bit, and I'm alway at it. Touching it and hoping the overlap would push back in. Plus with a retainer i wear at night also works to prevent my tooth overlapping. But I've done no favours, forcing it myself aswell at times.

Had some cereal shortly after it, and i just that really loose feeling straight after and it moved. I stopped eating, but it felt loose after

It was really late and I thought to myself, I worry in the morning let it set back etc.
    Woke up and it seemed ok, but still loose. 12 hours later it seems a little better, the sensations and feeling is more or less normal. but more painful at the same time.

I'm making an appointment with the Dentist to see what is wrong.

But I'm really worried I might loose a front tooth:(? I really look after my teeth and have no history of tooth decay or anything. So what might of happened?

It ldoes looks ok to look at, still in the same position as prior to the impact and its not numb or anything. But just sore. Like a stinging kind of pain. It could also to do with my top wisdom pushing my front teeth aswell, which IMO I think has aggravated the shifting from what happened yesterday.

Can anyone give me advice as what to do. I'm eating soft food and just drinking lots of water at the mo.

Advertisement