Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get to Apple?

Options
  • 14-10-2008 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, I have to go up to apple tomorrow morning for an aptitude test thingy, i was wondering how best to find the place is...

I will be on the bus, I have been told the no.2 goes right past the door of the place, this true? And how long will it take from town??

Cheers all...

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

http://findonmap.goldenpages.ie/mapsearchdetails.ds?visitorUid=8a90218a1ce76ba9011cec08024118f1&passwordToken=1B24D369-5581-3CA2-F5C9-2168C67B6753&newSession=true&detailsListingId=IE_10302437_9999_1001

also ask the bus driver when you get on how close he stops and if he can give you a shout when your near. Most drivers will have no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

The very last stop of the number 2 is at Apple Computers, the bus goes round a roundabout and waits for ten minutes before embarking on the trip southwards.

Easy Peasy! You have no other choice but to get off, sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

Sorry for digging up that thread...

I'm going for an interview there on Friday afternoon. I suppose Bus number 2 is still going there?! how long does it take to go there by bus from the Bus station?

THX! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

Sorry for digging up that thread...

I'm going for an interview there on Friday afternoon. I suppose Bus number 2 is still going there?! how long does it take to go there by bus from the Bus station?

THX! :)

Yes it does still go there. without trafic the bus would take about 25 mins but wiht traffic crazy for xmas give yoursefl good time, i would say neary an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

an hour? ok. :) is there any place to shop or to have a coffee near there in case i'm 40mins to early?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Tell Steve Jobbs I said nice pants looser!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Keep in mind that in order to get to reception, you have to around the corner/roundabout and up the hill.
    is there any place to shop or to have a coffee near there in case i'm 40mins to early?

The only thing nearby is a petrol station which is about a 3 minute walk in the opposite direction. Haven't been in there in donkeys but I presume they have coffee and stuff.....

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭larrykinney

So, have any of you heard from Apple? I also did the medical etc. a few months ago and haven't heard anything since. If anyone is currently working there, what's going on? I heard on the radio this evening that there's a new I Mac coming out.

I worked there two years ago for six months. It was ok but you don't get a contract of any kind so you don't know if you're going to have a job from one week to the next. Still, it's an ok place to work. When I was there for the medical, I noticed that the canteen was much improved :D
    The twelve hour shifts can be hard and the work can be tedious, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭FunkyMissMonkey

I heard they recently laid off all their temps. This is only second-hand news, but if so, I'm guessing that they won't be hiring for a while. :D

Advertisement