Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Howling Dog

Options
  • 14-10-2008 2:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

:mad:

Night two in the Wood listening to a dog who must have just lost his favourite canine granny unexpectedly!! Either that or he's home alone, new to the owner or just got the snip!

It is proper howling from the depths of his soul by the sound of it and by god he is relentless!

Hmmmmm if it was mine would I be conscious of my neighbours need to sleep??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Welsh Wizard

Feel sorry for you man..
    Charlesland must have the highest number of dog owners in the country, and what more, half of them don't give a damn about the dog and the amount it barks or their neighbours..

I'd say just go round to the gaff when the owners are home and let them know in a nice way, if that fails go round again but add a bit of pressure.. If that then fails.. then come back to me..

In fairness 2 warns are enough for even these neighbours from hell...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

black and amber's post deleted. Partially for apalling punctuation and spelling, but mostly for personal abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Wineman

black and amber's post deleted. Partially for apalling punctuation and spelling, but mostly for personal abuse.

Its spelt appalling ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Doh!

And you missed an apostrophe.

Touché. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Suder

In all fairness the howling shennanigans seemed to have run their course.

I reckon it was a settling in scenario.
    So all I got to do is sort out the almost two year old inside the house howling and I am laughin!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Suder wrote: »
    In all fairness the howling shennanigans seemed to have run their course.

I reckon it was a settling in scenario.
    So all I got to do is sort out the almost two year old inside the house howling and I am laughin!!

We got one up here in the Park. Hes going full blast now, mostly in the daytime.

Advertisement