Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bus Lessons around Dublin

Options
  • 14-10-2008 7:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,992 ✭✭✭✭

Folks, looking to get some bus lessons. Can anyone recommend a driving school that does bus lessons in or close to Dublin? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

+1 for the ISM, I often see that training bus around. I don't know if it's the best option but it's the most obvious one anyway

Did you try www.goldenpages.ie ?
    Probably something there too

• Registered Users Posts: 18,992 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Yeah know about the ISM, their based near Croke Park and I'd rather not have to drive into town for lessons if I can avoid it. There's also Airport but they have(had) a bad bus for lessons.
    Did you try www.goldenpages.ie ?
    Probably something there too

I'm more looking for recomendations of a good school then just chancing my arm on picking one at random from the book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Del2005 wrote: »
    I'm more looking for recomendations of a good school then just chancing my arm on picking one at random from the book.

Fair enough
    I know you were looking for recommendations. :)
    ISM are definitly the most well-known if that's anything to go by

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

• Advertisement
Advertisement