Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for bolt on lambo doors for supra

Options
  • 14-10-2008 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi all im looking for somewhere that does direct bolt on lambo doors for my 94 supra.im not getting universal as there too much hassel.any one know any good sites and dont cost an arm and a leg thanks,oh and please all i want is help no comments saying dont put on lambe doors and all that thanks.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Your only hope id say is finding a kit in the states and getting it shipped over.Its not gonna be cheap between the weight of them and the chance of customs stopping them.

Some here - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-02-Supra-VERTICAL-DOORS-INC-LAMBO-DOOR-WARRANTY_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33642QQihZ025QQitemZ380072142376QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

And even after that i've seen honda specific bolt on kits that still needed reinforcement and welding.

The cheaper option is the universal kits but as you can imagine they'd be a headache and a half to get right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 suprasonic

eireal wrote: »
    Your only hope id say is finding a kit in the states and getting it shipped over.Its not gonna be cheap between the weight of them and the chance of customs stopping them.

Some here - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-02-Supra-VERTICAL-DOORS-INC-LAMBO-DOOR-WARRANTY_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33642QQihZ025QQitemZ380072142376QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

And even after that i've seen honda specific bolt on kits that still needed reinforcement and welding.

The cheaper option is the universal kits but as you can imagine they'd be a headache and a half to get right.

ah stop man there a disaster the universal you fit them wrong and your door is all over the place.im making a show car supra and my friend is doing all the work and he tries universal before he said never again so ive to find direct bolt on and i prob am looking at the states.but there so many out there you dont know which to get.im not spending more the 450 for a set cos i know theres a set out there for that price somewhere i might go 500 but im on a budget so it tricky.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

You'l be doing well finding a direct bolt on kit for that money,youd be lucky to even get universal for €700.

You might have a chance in the uk getting a set but again for 500 youd be doing very very well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

why not look on the uk toyota sites.. or international for that matter, one for breaking... because everyone crashs... some tuners do aswell so if one Happens to have lambo doors... make a decent bid... best of look to you though... thats a tight budget... :)

Advertisement