Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

question about weight watchers bread vs.wholegrain bread

• 14-10-2008 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi there,

im trying to lose a bit of weight/be a bit healthier in general at the moment.
    i had switched to brown and wholegrain rice & bread, but a friend recommended the weight watchers bread to me.
    the brown bread i was eating was 130 cals per slice, the weight watchers bread is only 94 cals for 2 slices.
    obviously, from a health point of view,the brown is better, but from a weight loss point of view?

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

peecee wrote: »
    the brown bread i was eating was 130 cals per slice, the weight watchers bread is only 94 cals for 2 slices.
    Do not measure in "slices". In another thread somebody was measuring garlic bread in inches! and others measure in spoons, fists etc.

Measure in grams. Get your WW bread and see if it declares the calories per 100g, then compare it to your brown bread to see the REAL comparison.

Most WW products quote ridiculously small portions.

I glanced at the WW bread before and the calories seemed the same as any other crap white bread.

Advertisement