Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to Fascism

Options
  • 14-10-2008 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

Its good to see cencorship is alive and well on boards.ie

People should realise that we are part of a fascist conspiracy by the EU, Russia and USA to rule the world.

People must also realise that this will lead to huge wars especially when they manage to take control of the world - they are allies now but one day they will be foe and millions of lives in this part of the world will be lost.

Stand up to fascism fuelled by fear of terrorism.

Fascism will include the following:
    1. Destruction of the church by allowing widespread use of alchoal and drugs in youth society.
    2. Increased militarism in other countries under the banner of threats to the nation.
    3. Confiscation of the property of the masses through a policy of major debt, bankruptcy and nationalization of the banks.

4. Use of slogans such "God bless America" and "In God we trust".
    5. Control of all forms of media.
    6. War

fascism_is_the_american_dream.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

UP with this sort of thing!

Hitler%20Cat.jpg

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There is so much wrong with that post.

orange-Oswald_Mosley+troops2.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I thought the church and fascism went hand in hand:confused:

I really must keep up with my conspiracy theories:D

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Jaysis, and here was me thinking it was the lizards all along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

biko wrote: »
    There is so much wrong with that post.

bush1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Blah blah blah !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

If getting rid of the church means I'm a fascist, then I for one welcome our new fascist overlords etc.

I thought the church and fascism went hand in hand:confused:

I really must keep up with my conspiracy theories:D

Its not a theory. Fascism is happening. I agree with the ideology of fascism but NOT in this way. This way will mean that the sup[erpowers will once again rule the world.

But the principles of fascism states that there can be only one supreme ruler and race int he world so when they take over the world as a unit they will start fighting each other for total supremecy.

I fear for China in the short term but I fear more for the western world in the short term. This can only lead to a nuclear war.

Fasces suggested strength through unity: a single rod is easily broken, while the bundle is difficult to break…………in opposition to capitalism’s focus on the value of productivity, materialism, and individualism. The nation is seen in fascism as a single organic entity which bounds people together by their ancestry and is seen as a natural unifying force of people. Fascists promote the unification and expansion of influence, power, and/or territory of and for their nation. - Wikipedia

“Fascists opposed what they believed to be laissez-faire or quasi-laissez-faire economic ……… Their policies manifested as a radical extension of government control over the economy without wholesale expropriation of the means of production. Fascist governments nationalized some key industries, managed their currencies and made some massive state investments. They also introduced price controls, wage controls and other types of economic planning measures. Fascist governments instituted state-regulated allocation of resources, especially in the financial and raw materials sectors. Expropriation refers to confiscation of private property with the stated purpose of establishing social equality. Fascists typically advocate a strong military that is capable of both defensive and offensive actions”. -Wikipedia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Thats a very mixed up post OP.

Maybe you should go for a nice long walk? The fresh air and exercise will do you a world of good, then maybe a nice cup of Bovril and an early night..

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

You see this is why you shouldn't wear tinfoil hats it fries your brain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

Gareth37 wrote: »
    Destruction of the church by allowing widespread use of alchoal and drugs in youth society
    Throw sex (of both the homo and hetero varieties) into that mix and you'll win me over too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

But the principles of fascism states that there can be only one supreme ruler and race int he world...
    This race:
    GumBall3000_logo_square.jpg

gandalf wrote: »
    You see this is why you shouldn't wear tinfoil hats it fries your brain.

You will see why this is wrong in your life time. You will see World War 3. And the world will be a very different place. The rich will no longer be rich and history will repeat itself. Those in power think that they are very clever doing this but God help us all for what will happen us and our generations after us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

don't knock it til you've tried it I always say :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

Wikipedia - Noted for being as accurate a source as the Daily Sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

You will see why this is wrong in your life time. You will see World War 3. And the world will be a very different place. The rich will no longer be rich and history will repeat itself. Those in power think that they are very clever doing this but God help us all for what will happen us and our generations after us.

Preachy fella aren't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Its good to see cencorship is alive and well on boards.ie
    It sure is.
    People should realise that we are part of a fascist conspiracy by the EU, Russia and USA to rule the world.
    I don't know if you've noticed, but Russia aren't exactly best buds with the US and EU. I wouldn't say that the US and EU are best mates either, only insofar as it suits either party.
    1. Destruction of the church by allowing widespread use of alchoal and drugs in youth society.
    So you claim that the fascists will destroy religion (who's complaining?), but then post a picture that denotes that Bush, and by extension the USA, is on a religious crusade. A little bit of consistency would be good, please.
    3. Confiscation of the property of the masses through a policy of major debt, bankruptcy and nationalization of the banks.
    What private property is being confiscated? Are you referring to people who are incapable of paying for the homes that the banks actually own anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

What's wrong with removal of the church (through political sway that is)?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,259 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

“Fascists opposed what they believed to be laissez-faire or quasi-laissez-faire economic ……… Their policies manifested as a radical extension of government control over the economy without wholesale expropriation of the means of production.

Regulation, and control, are not one and the same.

Fascist governments nationalized some key industries, managed their currencies and made some massive state investments. They also introduced price controls, wage controls and other types of economic planning measures.

So do plenty of other countries. It doesnt make them fascist. If that were true Ireland would be fascist for having run Aer Lingus and Eircom and Bus Eirann (oh my!) Also I'm pretty sure wage controls they mention refer to Wage Caps, not minimum wages.
    Fascist governments instituted state-regulated allocation of resources, especially in the financial and raw materials sectors.

Again, who doesn't do a bit of this?
    Expropriation refers to confiscation of private property with the stated purpose of establishing social equality.

Who's been stealing what now? I'm pretty sure we still own our houses and stuff. And that hooker your one bought last week was his for all of 20 minutes.
    Fascists typically advocate a strong military that is capable of both defensive and offensive actions”. -Wikipedia

So do several other states not tied to fascism.

I mean if you're going to go off on a tangent and call everyone a fascist at least do it right. You got the separation of religion and state totally wrong by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,424 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Its not a theory. Fascism is happening. I agree with the ideology of fascism but NOT in this way. This way will mean that the sup[erpowers will once again rule the world.
    Come again????
    But the principles of fascism states that there can be only one supreme ruler and race int he world so when they take over the world as a unit they will start fighting each other for total supremecy.

I fear for China in the short term but I fear more for the western world in the short term. This can only lead to a nuclear war.

Fasces suggested strength through unity: a single rod is easily broken, while the bundle is difficult to break…………in opposition to capitalism’s focus on the value of productivity, materialism, and individualism. The nation is seen in fascism as a single organic entity which bounds people together by their ancestry and is seen as a natural unifying force of people. Fascists promote the unification and expansion of influence, power, and/or territory of and for their nation. - Wikipedia

“Fascists opposed what they believed to be laissez-faire or quasi-laissez-faire economic ……… Their policies manifested as a radical extension of government control over the economy without wholesale expropriation of the means of production. Fascist governments nationalized some key industries, managed their currencies and made some massive state investments. They also introduced price controls, wage controls and other types of economic planning measures. Fascist governments instituted state-regulated allocation of resources, especially in the financial and raw materials sectors. Expropriation refers to confiscation of private property with the stated purpose of establishing social equality. Fascists typically advocate a strong military that is capable of both defensive and offensive actions”. -Wikipedia

So you agree with fascism, but you think it can only work if there is one global super power? To be honest, I'd probably prefer a nuclear holocaust to the other kinds of holocaust that would blight the world

• Registered Users Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭SeanW

Words fail me ...
    facepalm2sn8.jpg

Conspiracy theories is this way.
    Though I'm sure even the inhabitants of that forum will find *this* to be over the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Take it to Conspiracy Theories please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement