Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any other sites but Pokertube?

Options
  • 14-10-2008 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭

Just wondered if anyone knows any other sites that host Poker videos, as it never gets updated ...
    Hope i posted in the correct place

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

flushje wrote: »
    Just wondered if anyone knows any other sites that host Poker videos, as it never gets updated ...

www.pokertube.com post everyday i watch it all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Pokertube is updated every day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Worzels World

Yeah pokertube is very good for updates,all the new poker after darks are on it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

Yeah pokertube is very good for updates,all the new poker after darks are on it too.

Doesnt update often enough <o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Worzels World

:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

lol everyday seems a lot to me :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Mauricmo

Eh whats wrong with Pokertube?
    Nearly everything that is broadcast relating to poker gets posted there at some point or another.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭HIVeindhoven

As far as I can see Pokertube posts almost all the Poker content that is out there, which is not a lot in the grand scheme of things. What are you looking for , live feeds of final tables in the Fitz?

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

Mauricmo wrote: »
    Eh whats wrong with Pokertube?
    Nearly everything that is broadcast relating to poker gets posted there at some point or another.

I never said there was anything wrong with it now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 FantasticMrFox

dont think the latest two episodes of the wsop are up there, and they should be by now

• Advertisement
Advertisement