Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MTV EMA's

Options
  • 14-10-2008 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

The company i work for has two tickets for the MTV VMA's up for grabs, Great i know but you have to answer the question below, as i'm useless at this kind of thing i said i'd put it out there and see what other people come up with. I'll enter and bring you with me if i win with your entry*

*Cheeky i know but what can you do......

In 30 words or less, how will you express your personal style at the 2008 MTV Europe Music Awards?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭gabigeist

Write anything down as long as its within the rules. These questions are only put in so that the "competition" can be called a competition and not a lottery (for which you need a licence). Most likely a random name will be pulled out of a hat and your awesome/gibberish answer would make no difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Kablam

Cheers Dude:D

Advertisement