Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any good deals on the 120Gb HDD

• 14-10-2008 1:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any good deals on the Xbox 120GB HDD, I have been looking around and the best I can find is komplette.ie which is selling it for €109 plus postage.

The brick and mortar stores seem to start at €140.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Been Mirco$uckz you can't use a standard HD with your Xb0x, you have to get there "custom" HD add-on which cost ~800% over the price it should.

Edit: Have a look at Amazon...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

Have a look at this Hack

Ya can get it for less than 50euro that way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭087dannyboy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Cheers Dannyboy thats a very good price.

Not to sure about modding my existing HDD as I want to transfer the content from my existing drive to the new one, pl,us I have a very old PC and would need to buy a usb to SATA cable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Out of interest what is needed for the transfer of the data from an old hard drive to a new one? Can it only be done with the cable microsoft send?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Yes It can only be done with the cabel Microsoft send or included with the 120gb hdd and it can only be done once.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

I picked up one from an Irish seller on ebay... €60 delivered, works like a charm! :p

Could be worth a root around!

Advertisement