Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest phone that has Wifi?

• 14-10-2008 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

I know this thread is more suited to Bargain Alerts Requests, but I know I'd get better knowledge in this forum.

So, what's cheapest phone that has Wifi?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Would you be open to second hand stuff? Or do you want a "new" phone

P.S, don't worry i'm not trying to sell you my phone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭Username!

Nokia E65 maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

It's for an x-mas presant :). But, PM what ya got I could be interested myself :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Nokia E51 perhaps? Great phone as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Yeah, seems to be just the two that are not to bad price wise, E65 & E51. Looking for something a little cheaper but don't think it's possible. There is the Nokia 6301, but it's an American phone for the GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 bands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

That 6301 is highly interesting! Must be the NAM version of 6300 but with added wifi.. Nice..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

The 6301 is not a full wifi phone
    Its basically a triband GSM phone and has the ability to connect to your operators wireless (will not work on home/office wifi)

Orange
    in the UK is one seller that comes to mind, but to it connects to their system for wifi use and its only for VOIP calls

Advertisement