Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Britney discusses her Breakdown

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Thats what I hate about the whole idea of celebrity

People crucify them to make them feel better about their own insecurities

Indeed, the stories were great to laugh at, but I really felt sorry for her

and havin a cvnt of a Ma didnt help at all

She seems to be back on track now, so i hope for the best for her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 alices_wonder

aw im really glad she's managed to get her life back together again....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

I never liked Britney as an artist and have had my fair share of insults for her in the past but I had started to feel a bit sorry for her during her troubles.

I caught the tail end of the documentry last night out of pure curiosity and I don't think she is really as "back on track" as her people want us to think.

The bits I saw were either very vague or very scripted and her "friends" seemed so fake.

There was a bit at the end which I found disturbing where she was shooting her video and standing on a ... I want to say podium? dancing alone on it and the camera crew and director just had the most sleazy looks on their faces , I dunno were they famous or just a bunch of hicks or what but they just looked the exact same as the paparazzi that normally follow her.

I dunno,
    http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainment/mhidididqloj/
    and if that's to be believed then I think the girl needs to take a serious break.
    It's not like she needs money.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

What was with her dad's crying over nothing?? Yeah, you're proud of her.. We get it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

http://showbiz.sky.com/

In the middle of the home page at this moment in time there's a big pic of Britney with her dress "accidently" slipping down to reveal a lil bit... maybe she heard Take That are outselling her ... or maybe she still can't dress herself lol, nothings changed really, it's only a matter of time before she goes off the rails again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 businesswizard

Britney is the Best and she will come back strongly.
    You all will see!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Shinok87

britany spears is retarded... the only reason she sold albums in the beginning of her career is because she was hott!!

HOUSEMD.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

Shinok87 wrote: »
    britany spears is retarded... the only reason she sold albums in the beginning of her career is because she was hott!!

she was hot at the time, now times are changing.
    Jessica Alba is HOTT!!

jessica-alba-california.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

This forum is not for posting pictures of "hot" celebrities. Go to Slydice or AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Aileen1983

Did you see her on X Factor?? What a let down , she didn't even sing! and the dancinig wasn't anything to write home about - Beyonce is on the final on Sat so I'd say she will be awesome!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 nboylan

still like britney though!!!love her new single circus and saw her video on xpose last week!who else is on the xfactor final???did you see there was a jls concert and there was a stampede,loads of children had to be brought to hospital!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

Beyonce is one of the best acts Live!

Lets hope Etta James isnt there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭*Dallas

just on britney.. i watched the doc and when the interviewer said 'no question will be left unanswered' - i got out the popcorn. however, i was bitterly disappointed.

He never asked about her locking herself and her small child in a bathroom or about being held against her will in hospital and how she felt about her dad taken over and running her life.

It was all way too scripted, however , my heart does go out to her. She proberbly didnt want to have cameras following her around but she was forced to do it to create a hysteria for the new album!

Advertisement