Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Ireland Senior Personnel Contact Info Request

Options
  • 14-10-2008 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭

After several months of fruitless contact with BT regarding over 3 years of constant heavy overcharging (It's getting to the stage where we should be just going straight to court to be quite honest) I believe I need to go straight to the top.

I know there used to be an executive (Bill McMurphy??) who was very helpful but I understand he has since left the company, but if anyone else has contact information for any of the senior managment I'd be very grateful if you could help me out, either here or via PM.

Thanks in advance
    Sean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

i doubt we'd be allowed to publicly supply that information on the fourm without getting into hot water.

bill murphy was great though in his time. i had lots of problems for almot a year and emailed him on a sunday afternoon and it was all sorted within the week. even get an apology mail from them to my bank for overcharging me and putting me overdrawn so i wasn't charged by the bank.

tis a shame he's gone, but it was probably sick of all the emails. :)

Advertisement