Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Udenase V Spurs in a pub in Dublin

Options
  • 14-10-2008 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭

I am staying in the Days Hotel Park West next Thursday night, where would be the nearest place I could watch the game, preferably a Spurs pub?;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

John W wrote: »
    I am staying in the Days Hotel Park West next Thursday night, where would be the nearest place I could watch the game, preferably a Spurs pub?;)

Don't know much about Park West but the mgr in Synotts (stephen's green) is a Spurs man. Had some good uefa cup sessions in there over the past couple of seasons. Might poke my head in for this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

also tom mayes in dorset st fredrick st junction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Don't know much about Park West but the mgr in Synotts (stephen's green) is a Spurs man. Had some good uefa cup sessions in there over the past couple of seasons. Might poke my head in for this game.

I guess if I have to go into town that Tom's Mayes (That is the Dublin Spurs headquarters right?) is the place to go! I was just really wondering if there was anything out that way so I didn't have to fork out €15 for a cab!

Also It seems like this is only on Channel 5 - do they this channel in Tom mayes?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

John W wrote: »
    I guess if I have to go into town that Tom's Mayes (That is the Dublin Spurs headquarters right?) is the place to go! I was just really wondering if there was anything out that way so I didn't have to fork out €15 for a cab!

Also It seems like this is only on Channel 5 - do they this channel in Tom mayes?

Not sure about channel 5 in Mayes but Synotts definately have it 100%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Not sure about channel 5 in Mayes but Synotts definately have it 100%
    Udinese game just announced on Setanta Ireland as well as CH5! I assume Tom Mayes have Setanta?

Anyone else going to Tom Mayes next week?

• Advertisement
Advertisement