Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO in meath thread has been abducted?

Options
  • 14-10-2008 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Where has it gone? It was at least 11 pages when I last looked at it and wanted to have a read of it. Turns out it has been deleted from the paranormal forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=57563520
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Was wondering that myself, especially since the story in the Sunday Times where a couple who were having their wedding released some chinese laterns at the same time the footage was taken.
    Maybe this should be moved to the conspiracy forum :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Dev answered that question in the thread with the similar name to this one in Paranormal!

Edit : this one http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055398250

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

It may return after we're finished "conditioning" it.

Thread re-opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Too late. The CoNsPiRaCY has already happened! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

shouldn't forums be biased todays reality? how could something to do with ufo actually ever go to court.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

shouldn't forums be biased todays reality? how could something to do with ufo actually ever go to court.

If it left the scene of an accident without stopping to identify themselves?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Someone calling someone else nasty names can very easily end up in court. I will instruct our counsel to call the bug eyed greenies as our first defence witness. :p

DeV.

DeVore wrote: »
    Someone calling someone else nasty names can very easily end up in court. I will instruct our counsel to call the bug eyed greenies as our first defence witness. :p

DeV.

Defence Counsel: So Mr. Gorlock, can you please confirm your whereabouts on thenight of August 3rd 2008?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

DeVore wrote: »

DeV.

Thanked just cos of the Jefferson quote in the sig tbh, I've no idea what this thread is about. /leaves

• Advertisement

how can people saying have evidence of aliens ever be anything other then fraudsters?

how can people saying have evidence of aliens ever be anything other then fraudsters?

Are you arguing the ban or the actual case?

If it is the latter, it is best to err on the side of caution.

If it is the former, you should really read the rules of the paranormal forum before posting there again.

reality>caution

reality>caution

The reality is you're unlikely to catch HIV from a single one night stand with a HIV infected partner, yet condoms are still a very clever idea.

why respond to spurious legal threats from fraudsters when you'll only invite more

why respond to spurious legal threats from fraudsters when you'll only invite more

Why respond to users who ask obtuse questions and don't listen to what their told.

I'll sum it up
    If you post on the matter again in Paranormal, I will seek to have you sitebanned.

This conversation is over.

SMODS if you don't mind locking.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Boards simply doesn't have the resources to tackle every potential legal issue which may arise.

When the matter has been explained by a site admin and a forum mod, and the rules clearly laid out in the thread there really can't be any excuse for not following them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement