Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The AH Budget discussion thread.

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

jay-me wrote: »
    Heard on the grapevine that if we can get this rant to one million posts we will be able to end this recession and live comfortably for the rest of our days... Oh and the current government will be overtaken by a super duper new government that will look after us for a fraction of the wage that cowen gets. So keep up the good work guys were changing history right here:eek:

The thread with the most posts on boards only has 78,000 ish and it's been going for just over a year and a half.

So yeah, you're right, by the time we get this one to a million, the recession will probably be over.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

Well that's purely up to yourselves if everyone pulls together and post a hundred times a day we can surely have this up to a million in no time. That said are people serious enough about changing our current circumstances to actually do something about it or should I create a new thread to bitch about the lack of support:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

jay-me wrote: »
    Well that's purely up to yourselves if everyone pulls together and post a hundred times a day we can surely have this up to a million in no time.
    Sure we don't need a million real posts, we can just make them up by leveraging the 500-odd posts in the thread a couple of thousand times. Then if anyone asks where the posts are we can just get a bailout from Brian, who will make posting in the thread mandatory, or we'll collapse taking the internet with us.

We'll be out of this recession in a jiffy. :D

Advertisement