Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jing Gong Glock 18c mag

Options
  • 14-10-2008 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know were I might find a new/second hand mag for the above ( gas ) .
    And is there a drum mag for this out there ? LoL would be fun . . .

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

A drum mag.....

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

LoL probably not the name - the last mag in this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBjUDCyDCuI :P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

KSC/KWA Glock 18C Magazines fit the JG G18C as do most parts, Especially the stronger recoil spring, which I fitted today :D
    Most retailers stock or can get the mags. Check out the 50 round mags - nice. lol

Lol yeah does the rocil spring give it a much stronger kickback ? how much does it cost ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

The springs are about €20, airsofteire.com have them in stock. It will give a bit stronger and alot faster kick back, it will improve the rate of fire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Lol yeah does the rocil spring give it a much stronger kickback ? how much does it cost ?
    Yep, essential imo. Also get some silicone oil and spray around the slide rails and fire selector etc (not the hop up) mine pistol was dry ootb - better now.

I need to go work out if i have enough to buy this along with gas and lunch money : P Dam! I shouldnt have got that l96 spring

Grrr I'll just add that to the list then lol ... .... .... .... .... .... ... : P :eek::eek:

Advertisement